Interested candidates should have knowledge of medical billing/collection practices and basic medical coding and third-party operating procedures and practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process claims for products and services to patients Medical Plans as applicable.
- Routine communications with insurance providers to ensure accurate and timely reimbursements EOB postings.
- Verify patient data for accurate billing.
- Process monthly patient statements.
- Backup to incoming calls.
- Help with coordination of benefits before scheduling trips.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Knowledge of medical billing/collection practices.
- Knowledge of basic medical coding and third-party operating procedures and practices.
- Knowledge of business office procedures.
- Proficient computer skills and basic office equipment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.